ROCHESTER, Minn. – One person was transported with minor injuries after a rollover accident Monday morning.
The truck was northbound on 11th Ave SW., lost control and went into the west ditch. The vehicle rolled a couple of times but the driver was wearing his seat belt.
- 1 suffers minor injuries after rollover crash in Rochester
- Minor injury during semi rollover in Rochester
- Minor injuries after Rochester crash
- Man, 88, suffers minor injuries after Olmsted Co. crash
- 1 suffers minor burn injuries during stove fire at Rochester hotel
- Rollover crash on Avenue of the Saints in Floyd County results in minor injuries
- Rollover accident in Rochester
- Man hit by SUV in Rochester suffers head injury
- No injuries after rollover crash on Highway 52
- Man suffered 'non-life threatening' injuries during motorcycle rollover in Worth Co.