ROCHESTER, Minn. – One person was transported with minor injuries after a rollover accident Monday morning.
The truck was northbound on 11th Ave SW., lost control and went into the west ditch. The vehicle rolled a couple of times but the driver was wearing his seat belt.
- 1 suffers minor injuries after rollover crash in Rochester
- Minor injury during semi rollover in Rochester
- 1 suffers minor burn injuries during stove fire at Rochester hotel
- Rollover accident in Rochester
- Man hit by SUV in Rochester suffers head injury
- No injuries after rollover crash on Highway 52
- Man suffered 'non-life threatening' injuries during motorcycle rollover in Worth Co.
- 1 suffers injuries in Cerro Gordo Co. crash
- 1 suffers injuries during 2-vehicle crash on Broadway Ave.
- Deputy, police officer suffer minor injuries after high-speed chase ends in Floyd County