DODGE COUNTY, Minnesota – Two people have been transported to the hospital and crews are on scene of a house fire that began in the laundry room.
The fire was reported at 17320 645th St. in Dodge Center.
Fire Departments from Dodge Center, Kasson, Claremont and Hayfield are on scene.
Some firefighters were treated for dehydration while battling the blaze.
We will have more on this as it becomes available.
- Update: 2 transported, firefighters treated for dehydration in southern MN house fire
- Dangers of dehydrated driving
- Update: Wanted southern MN man located unresponsive
- UPDATE: Rural house fire in southern Minnesota
- Man flees officers, then his house during southern MN pursuit
- Update: Southern MN woman dies from injuries sustained in crash
- Road conditions causing accidents in southern MN
- Southern MN man killed in lawnmower accident
- Man saved, 2 dogs dead after southern MN fire
- UPDATE: Firefighters respond to house fire in Rochester