WORTH COUNTY, Iowa – A man had to be extricated from a Bobcat before being transported by Mercy Air Med after an accident Tuesday.
The Worth County Sheriff’s Office received a call saying that a Bobcat skid loader was in the ditch at the intersection of Highway 105 and Pheasant Ave.
The caller advised the driver was trapped inside.
Emergency crews helped extricate the driver, Mark Haugebak, of rural Northwood, before he was transported by Mercy Air Med.
The Worth County Sheriff’s Office was assisted by Northwood Fire, Mason City Ambulance and Mercy Air Med.
The accident is still under investigation.
- 1 transported by Mercy Air Med after skid loader accident in Worth Co.
- 1 transported by Mercy Air-Med after motorcycle crash in Worth Co.
- 1 transported by Mercy Air Med after north Iowa motorcycle vs. tractor accident
- Update: Names released, 1 transported by Air Med after Worth Co. accident
- Police release name of man involved in crash caused by skid loader becoming unattached
- Memorial for those lost in Mercy Air Med crash moved during construction
- 2-car accident in Worth County
- Marching the Med City Marathon
- Med City gets a taste of Hollywood
- Med City FC holds open tryouts