NORA SPRINGS, Iowa – One person was transported after a rollover accident Wednesday morning in a rural area near Nora Springs.
The Iowa State Patrol said a northbound vehicle left the road on Echo Ave. south of 150th St. for an unknown reason and rolled once.
The driver was able to get out under their own power and was taken via ambulance for unknown injuries.
- 1 transported after morning rollover near Nora Springs
- 1 person transported after rollover crash in Nora Springs
- Nora Springs woman in Mower County crash
- One arrested after Nora Springs drug raid
- Historic Nora Springs home being demolished
- Nora Springs man sentenced for rural burglary
- Two transported after rollover in Fillmore County
- Nora Springs man heading to federal prison for selling meth
- Nora Springs man accused of threats and assault
- Man pleads not guilty in Nora Springs arrest