OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. - A 27-year-old man was taken to the hospital Monday after a vehicle ended up in a creek in southeastern Minnesota.
The driver was going south on County Rd. 10 in Dover when it went off the road and into a creek.
Police said it believes the man went into the river around midnight or 1 a.m. The man was wrapped in a blanket when authorities arrived on the scene.
A passerby reported the accident and called 911 at 6:23 a.m.
Mayo and Eyota ambulance, St. Charles police and the Olmsted County Sheriff's Office all responded to the accident.
Driver ran off County Rd 10 near Dover and into this creek. Olmsted Co. Sheriff’s Office trying to figure out why. Driver transported to hospital, authorities could not give details on extent of injuries. pic.twitter.com/AC7F20Ep6E
— Annalisa Pardo (@ApardoReports) May 13, 2019
- Police: Man found in SE Minnesota creek appeared to have been there for hours
- Authorities ID SE Minnesota man found wrapped in blanket after vehicle went into creek
- Police: Search continues Saturday for missing man in SE Minnesota
- Sheriff's Office: Male found dead after shooting in SE Minnesota
- Police: 88-year-old SE Minnesota woman who went missing last week found deceased
- Helicopter used to locate man in SE Minnesota after pursuit
- SE Minnesota man sentenced for Alaska trip to exploit child
- Authorities ID SE Minnesota man killed in crash
- SE Minnesota man injured in Highway 30 crash early Thursday
- NE Iowans crash in SE Minnesota