ROCHESTER, Minn. – A stove fire prompted a hotel evacuation of one floor early Monday morning.
Around 1:45 a.m., the Rochester Fire Department responded to the Broadway Plaza Hotel.
An occupant staying on the 8th floor was able to use a fire extinguisher to put out the stove fire, which set off the fire alarms.
People staying on the eighth floor were evacuated to the lobby while crews ventilated the area.
One person was treated for minor burns, and hotel guests were able to return to their rooms within an hour.
- 1 suffers minor burn injuries during stove fire at Rochester hotel
- 1 suffers minor injuries after rollover crash in Rochester
- Minor injuries after Rochester crash
- Minor injury during semi rollover in Rochester
- Rochester hotel evacuated after fire
- Man hit by SUV in Rochester suffers head injury
- Deputy, police officer suffer minor injuries after high-speed chase ends in Floyd County
- Southern MN trooper suffers minor injuries when squad car hit while assisting motorist
- Man suffers minor injuries, had to be extricated after accident in Hancock County
- Lamp catches fire inside Rochester hotel room