ROCHESTER, Minn. – One person suffered minor injuries after an accident with a semi Wednesday morning.
The accident on Broadway Ave. happened when a green vehicle going northbound ran into a semi. The driver of the green car was transported with minor injuries.
We will have more on this story as it becomes available.
- 1 suffers injuries during 2-vehicle crash on Broadway Ave.
- 2-vehicle crash Friday afternoon in Mason City
- 4 Rochester teens injured in 2-vehicle crash
- Injuries reported after 2-vehicle crash Thursday morning on Highway 14 in Olmsted Co.
- 2 with minor injuries after 2-vehicle crash in SE Mason City
- 1 suffers injuries in Cerro Gordo Co. crash
- 1 suffers minor injuries after rollover crash in Rochester
- One driver suffers life-threatening injuries in Olmsted County crash
- Man, 88, suffers minor injuries after Olmsted Co. crash
- UPDATE: 2-vehicle crash Friday afternoon just north of Mason City