OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. - One person suffered life-threatening injuries during a crash Thursday morning on I-90.
The Minnesota State Patrol said an SUV was traveling westbound at 7:49 a.m. when it went through the median near mile marker 229.
A semi then hit the driver's side of the SUV.
The driver of the SUV, 35-year-old Thomas Rodengen, of Lewiston, was taken to the hospital for serious injuries.
The driver of the semi, 57-year-old Vladymyr Kozub, of Hallandale Beach, Florida, was not injured.
- Authorities release name of man who suffered life-threatening injuries in I-90 crash
- One driver suffers life-threatening injuries in Olmsted County crash
- Stewartville man suffers life-threatening injuries in car/tractor collision
- UPDATE: Man facing life-threatening injuries after Olmsted County crash
- Man suffered 'non-life threatening' injuries during motorcycle rollover in Worth Co.
- Man suffers life-threatening injuries in Olmsted County snow plow collision
- Life-threatening injuries after Mower County collision
- Authorities release names of 6 people killed in wrong-way crash on I-90
- Austin police: Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after alleged domestic assault
- Sheffield bicyclist suffered life threatening injury after being hit by a semi