NORA SPRINGS – One person was transported to Mercy Medical Center-North Iowa after a crash Monday morning.
A rollover accident occurred in Nora Springs when a vehicle hit a parked car and flipped onto its roof, the Floyd County Sheriff’s Office said.
The driver was transported with unknown injuries.
- 1 person transported after rollover crash in Nora Springs
- 1 transported after morning rollover near Nora Springs
- Nora Springs woman in Mower County crash
- One arrested after Nora Springs drug raid
- Historic Nora Springs home being demolished
- Nora Springs man sentenced for rural burglary
- Two transported after rollover in Fillmore County
- Nora Springs man heading to federal prison for selling meth
- Nora Springs man accused of threats and assault
- Man pleads not guilty in Nora Springs arrest