WATERLOO, Iowa (AP) — Police are investigating a shooting in Waterloo that left one man dead and another man injured.
Waterloo Police say the shooting was reported in an alley near an apartment complex around 6 p.m. Saturday.
Officers found the men with several gunshot wounds near a parked car with shattered windows. One man died later at the hospital. The second man remains hospitalized.
Few other details about the shooting were released. The victim’s name wasn’t immediately released on Sunday.
- 1 person dead, another injured after shooting in NE Iowa
- 2 injured in NE Iowa rollover crash
- Police say shooting that injured NE Iowa woman was accidental
- Drug arrest in NE Iowa
- 3 injured in NE Iowa crash involving two vehicles
- Man injured in NE Iowa fireworks explosion; officer treated, too
- Motorcyclist seriously injured after striking deer in NE Iowa
- NE Iowa trail approved over opposition
- NE Iowa man facing sex abuse charge
- NE Iowa man accused of delivering heroin