MITCHELL COUNTY, Iowa - One person has died after an industrial accident Saturday.
Mitchell County Sheriff Greg Beaver said the accident happened at 1 p.m. Saturday at a construction site.
According to White Construction, Joseph Hill died in the accident while working on Turtle Creek Wind Farm in St. Ansgar.
After conducting interviews, authorities determined it was an industrial accident and there is no ongoing investigation.
White Construction said it is working with OSHA.
We will have more information as it becomes available.
- 1 person dead after industrial accident in Mitchell County
- UPDATE: Man found after Mitchell County car accident
- Authorities say Mitchell County man killed in Nebraska farm accident
- New Mitchell County supervisor appointed
- Mitchell County Special Election Results
- Mitchell County facing doctor shortage
- Mitchell County man dies in Mower County
- Mitchell County kidnapping conviction is upheld
- Deferred judgment in Mitchell County marijuana arrest
- Charge filed in deadly Mitchell County crash