NEVADA, Iowa (AP) - Iowa Lottery officials say someone has a $1 million prize waiting to be claimed.
The winning numbers were purchased at a Casey's General Store in Nevada for a prize announced April 11.
Iowa Lottery officials and Casey's employees held a news conference Friday to publicize the unclaimed ticket.
The winner has until April 11, 2019 to claim the prize.
Lottery spokeswoman Mary Neubauer says it's unusual for such a large prize to be unclaimed for nearly a month.
The Des Moines Register reports Casey's manager Kim Cochron said people have been coming in asking if there was a winner since the numbers were drawn.
The store will still receive a $1,000 bonus even if the ticket isn't claimed.
- $1-million dollar Iowa Lottery prize not claimed 1 month later
- One month left to claim $1M Iowa Lottery prize
- Iowa man claims $1 million lottery prize
- Charles City woman claims $100,000 lottery prize
- Underage winner of $50,000 Iowa lottery prize charged with fraud
- Mason City woman wins $50K lottery prize
- Less than 24 hours left to claim $1 million lottery prize
- Iowa man wins 2nd six-figure lottery scratch-off ticket prize
- Man facing sex crime wins big lottery prize
- Lottery players seek $750M prize, 4th largest in US history