WINNESHIEK COUNTY, Iowa – A car was totaled after it hit a fence, rolled, struck two trailers that were parked in the yard and caught fire.
The Winneshiek County Sheriff’s Office says 20-year-old Duncan Glock, of Calmar, sustained non-life threatening injuries and was transported to Winneshiek Medical Center after a crash on Conover Rd. early Wednesday morning.
Authorities say Glock was charged with operating under the influence and failure to maintain control.
- 1 man injured, charged after rollover crash in Winneshiek Co.
- 1 seriously injured in Winneshiek County crash
- Kasson man injured in rollover crash
- Cresco man sentenced for Winneshiek County crash
- Rollover crash north of Chatfield injures one
- 1 injured in northeast Iowa rollover crash
- 2 injured in NE Iowa rollover crash
- Mason City man injured in rollover crash in Mower County
- Austin man injured in I-90 rollover crash in Freeborn Co.
- Rochester man injured in Goodhue County rollover