ROCHESTER, Minn. - Two men are facing felony drug charges and one person was found to have cocaine in his buttocks area after a traffic stop Thursday.
Mahad Mohamed, 23, and a 17-year-old are facing charges for first-degree sales of a controlled substance and second-degree possession of a controlled substance. Mohamed is also facing charges of second-degree sales for conspiring with a person under 18 and possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle.
The traffic stop occurred at 1:05 p.m. Thursday in the 1200 block of 12st St. SE.
The 17-year-old who was later found with cocaine in his buttocks after Mohamed allegedly told him to hide the drugs in his pants.
- Police: 1 man found with cocaine in buttocks after police arrest 2 in southern MN on drug charges
- Police: Southern MN man hides cocaine in butt before ingesting it
- Wanted man arrested in southern MN after fighting with police
- Police conduct raid on southern MN house
- Wanted southern MN man arrested with stolen gun, drugs facing child endangerment charge
- Police: Woman beaten by southern MN man before escaping
- Motorcycle crash tips police off, leads to 2 felony drug arrests in southern MN
- Southern MN couple charged after being found with 300 crappies
- Police: Southern MN woman charged after punching man, coming at him with knife
- Rochester man arrested after being found with cocaine