FILLMORE COUNTY, Minn. – A 65-year-old man died after a motorcycle accident in southern Minnesota.
Ronald Clark, of Eyota, was killed after the 2002 Yamaha motorcycle he was driving failed to negotiate a left-hand curve on Highway 16 just east of Fillmore County Rd. 25, the Minnesota State Patrol said.
Clark was found deceased at the scene.
The accident happened Monday at 3:20 p.m.
- 1 killed in southern Minnesota motorcycle crash
- Minnesota man killed in southern Iowa crash
- Iowa motorcycle rider hits deer in southern Minnesota
- Update: Name released of man killed in southern Minnesota crash
- State Patrol: 1 killed in southern Minnesota rollover crash
- Clear Lake driver in southern Minnesota crash
- Lake Mills driver in southern Minnesota crash
- 1 hospitalized after motorcycle crash in southern Freeborn County
- Minnesota woman hurt in northeast Iowa motorcycle crash
- Motorcycle crash in Freeborn County