MANTORVILLE, Minn. - The Dodge County Sheriff's Office has identifed the man killed in a single-vehicle crash Friday.
Daniel Escalera, 48 of Mantorville, was thrown from his vehicle after leaving County Road 16 and ended up in a grove of trees. The Sheriff's Office said Escalera was going east at "excessive speed" in a 2008 Corvette, went onto the right shoulder and then overcorrected.
Authorities say he was not wearing a seat belt.
An autopsy is pending.
- UPDATE: Driver identified in fatal Dodge County crash
- Fatal crash in Dodge County
- UPDATE: Drivers identified in fatal Mitchell County crash
- UPDATE: Man identified in fatal crash
- Rollover crash in Dodge County
- Semi crashes in Dodge County
- UPDATE: Suspects identified in Dodge County machete attack
- UPDATE: Garage fire in rural Dodge County
- One hurt in Dodge County crash
- One injured in Dodge County crash