FREEBORN COUNTY, Minn. - One person was injured Tuesday when semis collided at the bottom of an exit ramp off Interstate-90.
The Minnesota State Patrol said 21-year-old Timothy Frazier, of Austin, suffered non-life threatening injuries and was taken to Albert Lea Medical Center when his 2003 Sterling semi truck/trailer was struck by a 2016 Freightliner semi driven by 33-year-old Daniel Hidu, of Eagan.
Authorities said the Freightliner pulled out and struck Frazier’s vehicle.
- 1 injured in Freeborn Co. collision that involved semis
- Sunday collision in Freeborn County injures two
- Man injured in Chatfield semi collision
- UPDATE: 1 injured in collision involving a train and truck in Freeborn County
- Two semis collide in Freeborn County
- Truck/semi crash in Freeborn County
- Freeborn County semi driver hurt in rollover
- 1 hospitalized after 3-vehicle crash Monday involving a semi in Freeborn Co.
- Chatfield semi driver in I-90 collision
- Rochester semi driver in deadly collision