FREEBORN COUNTY, Minn. – One person was injured when a vehicle went through a fence and struck a tree after leaving the Interstate-35 roadway Thursday morning.
The Minnesota State Patrol said 74-year-old Arthur Albertson, of Kiester, was injured in the accident south of exit 22 in Bancroft Township. He was driving a 2009 Subaru Outback.
Albertson suffered non-life threatening injuries and was transported to Mayo Clinic Health System Albert Lea.
The Minnesota State Patrol was assisted by Geneva Fire, Gold Cross Ambulance and Mayo 3 Helicopter.
- 1 injured after I-35 accident in Freeborn County
- One injured in rollover crash on I-35 in Freeborn County
- Boating accident in Freeborn County injures two
- Freeborn County woman injured in 1-vehicle accident
- Motorcycle accident in Freeborn County
- Car/deer accident blocked I-35
- Accident on I-35 in Franklin County
- Four semis collide on I-35 in Freeborn County
- Storm winds blow over semi on I-35 in Freeborn County
- One-vehicle accident in Freeborn County