DODGE COUNTY, Minn. – A rollover crash injured one person Monday morning.
Mary Brogan, 23, of Waltham, Minnesota, suffered non-life threatening injuries after the Jeep Cherokee she was driving rolled over on Highway 14 near 260th Ave. in Dodge County at around 6:42 a.m.
The Kasson Fire Department, the Kasson Police Department and the Dodge County Sheriff’s Office responded.
Brogan was taken to St. Mary’s hospital in Rochester.
- 1 injured after Dodge County rollover Monday morning
- Rollover crash in Dodge County
- Teen sentenced for deadly Dodge County rollover
- Teen hurt in Dodge County rollover
- Freeborn County rollover injures one Thursday morning
- Olmsted County rollover injures two
- One injured in Dodge County crash
- Dodge County man injured in semi crash
- Butler County rollover injures two people
- Four injured in Waseca County rollover