OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. – One person suffered non-life threatening injuries during a two-vehicle crash Tuesday.
The Minnesota State Patrol said a Chevy Cobalt driven by 19-year-old Omnya Hussein was northbound to Highway 63 on the ram from Olmsted County Rd. 16 when it collided with a northbound Honda Odyssey van driven by 55-year-old Sophorn Pho.
Pho was transported to St. Mary’s Hospital for non-life threatening injuries. Hussein wasn’t injured.
- 1 injured after 2-vehicle crash Tuesday in Olmsted County
- 4 Rochester teens injured in 2-vehicle crash
- Two injured in Olmsted County crash
- Four injured in Olmsted County crash
- Woman injured in Olmsted County crash
- Southern MN girl, 10, injured in 2-vehicle crash
- 1 woman injured in 2-vehicle crash in southern MN
- State Patrol: 1 woman injured in southern Minnesota 2-vehicle crash
- Olmsted County rollover injures two
- 2-vehicle crash Friday afternoon in Mason City