DODGE COUNTY, Minn. – One person was transported to the hospital after n late-night accident Thursday in Dodge County at Highway 14 and Highway 56 in Ashland Township.
The Minnesota State Patrol says 53-year-old Maria Gonzalez, of Claremont, Minnesota, was transported for non-life threatening injuries after a van she was driving hit a car that was driven by 17-year-old Andrew Dengler, of West Concord, Minnesota.
Authorities say Gonzalez saw another vehicle in the median with people walking on the shoulder when she hit Dengler’s vehicle. Dengler was not hurt.
- 1 hurt in Dodge County car accident
- Rochester man hurt in Dodge County crash
- One hurt in Dodge County crash
- Two hurt in Dodge County crash
- Teen hurt in Dodge County rollover
- Railroad crossing accident in Dodge County
- One injured in accident near Dodge Center
- Dodge County woman hurt in collision with semi
- UPDATE: One dead, three hurt after Dodge County collision
- One hurt after two-vehicle collision in Dodge County