FRANKLIN COUNTY, Iowa - One man was injured during a one-vehicle crash on Interstate-35 on Saturday.
Donald Poore, 70, of Webster City, was near mile marker 170 when he lost control of his vehicle, struck the cable barriers until it struck the bridge pier and came to a stop, the Iowa State Patrol said.
Poore was taken to MercyOne in Mason City for his injuries.
The accident occurred at 2:54 p.m.
- 1 hospitalized after crash on Interstate-35 in Franklin County
- 1 injured in rollover accident on Interstate-35
- Ride-a-long with Brandon Libby on Interstate-35
- UPDATE: Around 70 vehicles involved in chain-reaction crash on Interstate-35
- Semi crashes under overpass on I-35 in Franklin County
- Final sentence in Franklin County burglary
- UPDATE: Photos released in Franklin County shooting
- Accident on I-35 in Franklin County
- Mysterious substance found at Franklin County school
- Franklin County declared a disaster area