ROCHESTER, Minn. – Rochester police have arrested two people in connection to the Sun Tan City robbery Dec. 19 after executing simultaneous searches Thursday.
Police arrested Dushawn Minor, who was questioned at the scene the night of the robbery. He was eventually arrested but released due to insufficient evidence. Police, however, were able to use digital evidence from his phone to tie him to the robbery.
Also arrested was Byron Rush, 25, from Rochester. He is listed as a predatory offender out of Illinois. Police say they have recovered items such as clothing that could tie Rush to the Sun Tan City robbery.
Minor will be charged with aggravated robbery. Rush is being held on failure to register.
The search warrants were executed at 3524 22nd Ave. NW No. 2 and 887 Homestead Village Dr. SE.
- 1 facing aggravated robbery charge in connection to Sun Tan City incident
- 2nd arrest made in connection to Sun Tan City robbery
- Police: Rochester man arrested for aggravated robbery in connection to September incident
- 2nd person charged in connection to Mason City robbery
- Albert Lea man pleads not guilty to aggravated robbery
- Two Austin men plead not guilty to aggravated robbery
- Woman facing 1st-degree burglary charge in connection to Clear Lake incident
- Man facing five robbery charges in Minneapolis
- Rochester man facing armed robbery charge
- 2 of 3 wanted in connection to Rochester robbery facing charges