WORTH COUNTY, Iowa – One person has been charged after a rollover accident early Sunday morning in Worth County.
According to the Worth County Sheriff’s Office, Jordan Hall was charged with operating while under the influence after authorities were notified of a single-vehicle rollover on Highway 105 East of Apricot Lane at 5:20 a.m.
First responder found a red Ford Focus in the south ditch. Hall was cleared of any injuries but was charged with OWI.
- Rollover crash early Sunday in Worth County
- 1 charged after rollover crash in Worth County
- One-vehicle rollover in Worth County
- Man arrested after rollover crash in Worth County
- UPDATE: Rollover crash in Worth County injures one
- Two rollover crashes Friday night in Worth County
- Rollover crash in Dodge County
- Worth County crash Monday morning
- Rollover crash in rural Fillmore County
- 1-car crash leads to OWI charge in Worth County