WORTH COUNTY, Iowa - A single-vehicle accident Saturday night has resulted in an OWI charge.
The Worth County Sheriff’s Office said it received a 911 call at 10:48 p.m. for a vehicle in the ditch on Partridge Ave. at 340th St.
When the deputy arrived, he found a black Buick in the ditch. The investigation led to the arrest of 19-year-old Shayanne Leek, of Mason City.
She was charged with first-offense OWI.
- 1-car crash leads to OWI charge in Worth County
- Hancock County teacher charged with OWI
- Motorcyclist clocked going 107 mph facing OWI charge in Worth County
- Mason City woman charged with OWI after early-morning crash
- Mason City man charged with OWI facing child endangerment charges
- Worth County crash Monday morning
- Sheriff: Worth Co. man arrested for OWI after parking in police-only spot
- 1 charged after rollover crash in Worth County
- Update: Woman facing OWI charge after Sunday night crash in Mason City
- Former middle school principal sentenced for OWI