Who’s ready for a couple inches of snow? There is a chance for a dusting of snow tonight in southern Minnesota before the entire viewing area will likely see 1-3 inches of snow by early Saturday morning.
The latest models have most of the area receiving around two inches of snow.
CUSTOM FORECAST: Current Conditions
MORE: Maps & Radars
INTERACTIVE RADAR: Click Here
LIVE EYE: Tower Cams
SIGN UP: KIMT News 3 Email Newsletter
- 1-3 inches of snow on the horizon for viewing area
- Is snow (finally) on the horizon for the viewing area?
- Winter Storm Watch blankets viewing area; around 6 inches of snow possible
- Update: More than 4 inches of snow possible in some locations in viewing area
- Snow totals are in, and most of viewing area received between 5 and 8 inches
- 24-hour rainfall totals eclipse more than an inch in most of viewing area
- Most of viewing area received just under an inch of rain Wednesday into Thursday
- Towering snow banks obstruct views
- Heat advisory blankets viewing area