FREEBORN COUNTY, Minn. - One person was injured in a collision involving a pickup truck and a train.
It happened around 4:45 Thursday afternoon near mile post 249 on Highway 65. The Freeborn County Sheriff's office says 24-year-old Owen Stuart, of Albert Lea, was trapped in his truck. Firefighters removed him from the vehicle and he was transported by helicopter to Mayo Clinic in Rochester.
Authorities say Stuart was released after treatment for minor injuries. He told the Freeborn County Sheriff's Office he did no remember what caused the crash but the Sheriff's Office says alcohol is not believed to be a factor.
This accident remains under investigation.
- UPDATE: 1 injured in collision involving a train and truck in Freeborn County
- Sunday collision in Freeborn County injures two
- 1 injured in Freeborn Co. collision that involved semis
- Truck vs. train collision injures 1 in Mason City
- Pickup truck rollover in Freeborn County
- Truck/semi crash in Freeborn County
- Crash in Freeborn County Leaves Two Injured
- Boating accident in Freeborn County injures two
- One injured in Freeborn County crash
- Woman injured in Freeborn County crash