The US surgeon general is urging the American public to stop buying facemasks as stores struggle to keep up with the demand of supplies. CNN's Brynn Gingras reports.
Posted: Mar 2, 2020 6:31 AM
Updated: Mar 2, 2020 6:31 AM
- Coronavirus death toll tops 3,000
- Wuhan coronavirus death toll passes 900
- Indonesia earthquake, tsunami death toll tops 400, hundreds more injured
- Tsunami death toll reaches 373
- Wuhan coronavirus death toll tops 900 as China cautiously returns to work
- US coronavirus death toll tops 8,000 as Trump warns 'there will be a lot of death'
- US sees highest Covid-19 death toll in months as deaths top a quarter of a million
- Bronx fire death toll up to 13
- Questions surround Hurricane Maria death toll
- Lombok earthquake death toll surges above 400
Scroll for more content...