Federal prosecutors requested that the court impose "a substantial term of imprisonment" for Donald Trump's former personal attorney Michael Cohen who, in August, pleaded guilty to eight federal crimes.
- Substantial jail time recommended for Cohen
- Trump would consider 'substantially better' TPP deal
- READ: Mueller says Flynn provided 'substantial' assistance
- Mueller filing: Flynn gave substantial assistance
- Mueller: Flynn gave 'substantial' & 'first-hand' info
- Flynn has given 'substantial assistance' to the special counsel
- Who is Michael Cohen?
- Congressman says Trump could face jail time
- Trump weighing recommendation to expel Russian diplomats
- Pentagon delivers recommendations on Guantanamo Bay's future