- Is it safe to eat romaine lettuce again?
- Don't eat romaine lettuce, CDC urges amid E. coli concerns
- Certain romaine lettuce is now safe to eat, US public health agencies say
- E. coli outbreak traced to California farm; some romaine lettuce safe to eat
- Is it now safe to eat romaine lettuce? Not yet, FDA says
- Romaine lettuce to blame for multistate E. coli outbreak
- CDC expands E. coli warning to all romaine lettuce
- E. coli outbreak linked to romaine lettuce turns deadly
- Romaine lettuce E. coli outbreak is over, CDC says
- More illnesses reported in E. coli outbreak linked to romaine lettuce
Scroll for more content...