Keith Urban enlisted the help of three very important women in his life to help him mark International Day of the Girl.
Urban and wife Nicole Kidman performed a duet of the country star's song "Female" in honor of the special day, a performance that was subsequently filmed by their daughters, Sunday and Faith, and posted by the actress to Instagram.
RELATED: Michelle Obama: Educate every girl
Kidman is featured in the background vocals on the studio version of the song, but has never performed it with her husband in public.
"Of all songs to have her sing on, it was the right one," Urban told E! last year.
The United Nations has celebrated International Day of the Girl since 2012 to promote girls' empowerment and highlight the various challenges girls around the world face in their quest to be treated equally, receive education and reach their full potential.
Kidman has been a Goodwill Ambassador of UN Women since 2006.
- Nicole Kidman duets with Keith Urban in honor of International Day of the Girl
- Nicole Kidman: Marriage to Cruise protected me
- Nicole Kidman: Marriage to Tom Cruise protected me
- Nicole Kidman and more react to Golden Globe nominations
- Nicole Kidman in 'Destroyer' mostly just kills time
- Nicole Kidman says in SAG speech 'our careers can go beyond 40 years old'
- Nicole Kidman posts first look of Meryl Streep in 'Big Little Lies'
- Nicole Kidman dice que su matrimonio con Tom Cruise la protegió del acoso sexual
- Nicole Kidman transforms into ex-Fox News host Gretchen Carlson on the set of her new film
- Chris Cornell's daughter debuts their Prince duet