(CNN) -- Emergency personnel are responding to reports of a possible "active shooter" at a hospital on Wright-Patterson Air Force Base near Dayton, Ohio, on Thursday. Wright-Patterson Air Force Base said security forces and the fire department responded to the incident at 12:40 p.m. and that base personnel were directed to shelter in place until it is investigated. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives also said it is responding to the scene.
(CNN) -- Emergency personnel are responding to reports of a possible "active shooter" at a hospital on Wr...
Posted: Aug 2, 2018 10:45 PM
Updated: Aug 2, 2018 10:45 PM
- Ohio Air Force base responding to reports of shooter
- Wright-Patterson Air Force Base says there was no active shooter
- Disappearance of weapons at Air Force base prompts investigation
- Two active shooter drills on an Air Force base. A real injured jogger. That's where the chaos began
- Driver identified in fiery crash at Travis Air Force Base in California
- In Michael's path are Air Force bases, a state capital, an explosives plant and more
- Air Force missed several chances to stop shooter from buying gun, watchdog says
- US denies Syrian state media reports of US missile attack on Homs air base
- Air Force Academy leader: Why diversity?
- Air Force Thunderbirds pilot killed in crash
Scroll for more content...