A missing Portland woman who vanished along the California coast was found on Friday, according to the Monterey County Sheriff's Office.
Angela Hernandez, 23, was last heard from on July 6, and investigators said the circumstances surrounding her disappearance was suspicious.
On Friday around 7:40 p.m. deputies tweeted that they were responding to a white Jeep with Oregon plates over the cliff on Highway 1.
Once located, deputies confirmed that it was Angela Hernandez and that she was being transported to the hospital.
Deputies did not say the state of her injuries.
- Deputies: Missing Portland woman who vanished along California coast found
- American sedans are vanishing
- Argentina's missing submarine found a year after it vanished with 44 aboard
- Listed as missing, California woman found on 'The Bachelor'
- The vanishing White House press briefing
- The female photographers who vanished from museums
- Coast Guard suspends search for missing kayakers
- Centuries-old shipwreck found off Portugal's coast
- Deputies Under Investigation As Missing Woman Turns Up In Philippines
- Transgender woman found dead at apartment complex, deputies say