Mobile County Sheriff's Office hunting an assault suspect, whose father helped him get away from deputies.
Jeremy Allen Weaver, 29, is wanted for assaulting a drug dealer in Citronelle last month. Deputies went to arrest him at his father's house in Chunchula, but the man distracted deputies long enough to allow Weaver to escape on foot. He hasn't been seen since.
Weaver's father was arrested for obstructing justice.
- Dad helped suspect get away from deputies
- Deputy helps deliver baby
- Dad shot, killed confronting burglary suspects
- Suspect's dad: My son can be a little extreme
- Deputy shot, killed; Search for suspect underway
- Dad creates 'drowning prevention drone'
- Parkland dad describes Kavanaugh interaction
- John Stamos to become dad at 54
- Dad creates active board game for families
- Meghan Markle's dad changes mind on wedding