A driver had a seizure behind the wheel, crashing into a west side convenience store, police said Wednesday.
It happened around 6:30 a.m. at the United Dairy Farmers convenience store on Bridgetown Road in Green Township.
According to police, a woman just left the store and got into her parked car.
She had a medical emergency behind the wheel, officials said, and backed into the convenience store, crashing through the glass.
An employee and one customer were inside. They were both uninjured.
The driver was taken to University of Cincinnati Medical Center, where she's listed in stable condition.
- Driver has seizure behind wheel, crashes into building
- NTSB: Tesla driver did not have hands on wheel before fatal crash
- Disney issues seizure warning for 'Incredibles 2'
- Amid seizures, man sketched his 'beautiful' hallucinations
- Supreme Court upholds privacy rights for unauthorized rental car drivers in search and seizure case
- Student driver crashes car DMV
- Driver passed out behind the wheel inside car stopped in middle of San Diego freeway
- Tesla Autopilot update aims to keep drivers' hands on the wheel
- California's gun seizure squad finds an arsenal under a bed