An airplane ran off the runway into a ditch while attempted to take off at the Springdale airport Wednesday (June 6).
The incident happened at about 9:45 a.m.
Springdale Fire Chief Jim Vaughn said the department sent units to the scene to help safely relocate the plane.
The pilot was the only person on board at the time and no injures were reported.
The FAA is investigating, according to Lynn Lunsford, the FAA Southwest regional spokesman.
- Plane Runs Off Runway Into Ditch At Springdale Airport
- Plane skids off runway at Bolivian airport
- Southwest plane slides off runway
- Planes at London's Heathrow Airport grounded due to runway lighting failure
- A plane carrying 139 people skidded off the runway at a Ugandan airport
- Arborist charged with destroying trees in Springdale
- Former Springdale Rotary Leader Accused Of Embezzlement
- Plane crashes near Seattle airport
- Texas Man Caught With 10 Pounds Of Cocaine In Springdale