A Kalamazoo County woman has been arraigned on murder charges in connection with her mother's death in 2017.
Susan Kubicek, 59, turned herself in at the Kalamazoo County Sheriff's Department Tuesday and was arraigned on a charge of 2nd degree murder, according to Undersheriff Jim Vandyken.
Kubicek's mother died in 2017 from what the coroner ruled as an intentional overdose. Police issued a warrant for Kubicek this week.
Kubicek will next be in court on April 26.
- Michigan Woman Turns Herself in for Murdering Mother Last Year
- Mother still looking for answers 3 years after son's murder
- Michigan woman arrested for embezzling over $50,000
- Naked man chases woman on Michigan trail
- Michigan's Trump voters, a year later
- Antwon Rose's mother: My son was murdered
- The year tech took a dark turn
- Ex-Michigan State gymnastics coach turns herself in on charges related to Nassar case
- Michigan hit with devastating floods