A missing 16-year-old teen was abducted Friday night by a teen she was allegedly dating.
Authorities say 19-year-old Steven Tanner Meyer abducted Alyssa Riley Cole from her home in the 300 block of Gose Road.
Meyer is believed to be headed towards Arkansas and traveling in a dark gray 2002 GMC Yukon with Georgia tag ALW 3567.
He is believed to be armed with a .9 millimeter pistol and an AR-15 rifle. Both guns were taken from Alyssa's residence.
Meyer is described as a white, 6'4", weighs 302 pounds, has brown hair and brown eyes.
Alyssa is 5'4", weighs 100 pounds, has green eyes and long black hair.
According to Alyssa's parents, the teen left a message stating she was running off with the 19-year-old.
Those with information are advised to call 911 or the Monroe County Sheriff's Office at (478) 994-7010.
- Abducted teen in extreme danger, headed towards Arkansas
- 'Extremely dangerous' suspect wanted in connection with Robertson County stabbing
- These 5 reasons make Hurricane Florence extremely dangerous
- 'Extremely dangerous' Category 4 Hurricane Willa nearing Mexico's Pacific coast
- Avalanche danger level 'extreme' in Colorado
- Gilad Shalit Abduction Fast Facts
- The Extreme Sailing Series
- Dangerous Category 5 storm heads toward Hawaii
- The world's most extreme airports
- Botaoshi: Japan's extreme school sport