St. Louis County Police are investigating the death of a 2-year-old boy as a homicide.
Officers found Cayden Carson unresponsive in the 5600 block of Helen Avenue around 10:10 p.m. Sunday. He was immediately taken to a local hospital, where he later died.
Police said they were originally called to the home for a sick case.
The incident was initially investigated as a suspicious death but has now been reclassified as a homicide.
St. Louis County Police Department's Bureau of Crimes Against Persons is investigating.
Please contact the St. Louis County Police Department at 636-529-8210 or CrimeStoppers at 1-866-371-8477 if you have any information regarding the incident.
- Toddler's death being investigated as homicide in St. Louis County
- St. Louis reverend charged with child molestation
- Snowstorm hits St. Louis, heads east
- Police investigate triple homicide
- 2 officers shot in north St. Louis County; subject barricaded in home 2 officers shot in north St. Louis County
- Louis Farrakhan Fast Facts
- Police investigate triple homicide near
- Death at Coronado Elementary School being investigated as homicide
- St. Louis musician seriously injured in accident on tour
- Cars parked near leaf piles catch fire in St. Louis