Looks like Tucson will not "go breaking" Elton John's heart after an Amazon Music survey found the Old Pueblo is home to the legend's biggest fans.
Amazon Music took a look at the iconic singer's influence across the country ahead of Friday's release of Elton John's two albums, Revamp and Restoration.
Tucson topped the charts as the U.S. city listening to Elton John on Amazon Music. The survey also found the lyrics "I think it's going to be a long long time" was the most requested on Amazon's Alexa, which are the words to the hit "Rocket Man."
"Rocket Man" was also the top streamed song by Elton John in Alaska, Arkansas, California, Washington D.C., Florida, Hawaii, Kentucky, Louisiana, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas, Vermant and Washington.
Coinciding with the release of the two albums, Amazon Music is airing "The Soundboard with Elton John" so customers can have a day-long broadcast of exclusive stores behind Elton John's music. It will be available for a limited time beginning April 6th. For those with an Amazon Alexa, you can simply access the stream by asking "Alexa, play The Soundboard."
- Tucsonans ranked biggest Elton John fans in U.S.
- Elton John Fast Facts
- Elton John announces final tour
- Elton John biopic 'Rocketman' releases first trailer
- Elton John says royal wedding felt like a party
- Elton John: We have the drugs to end this disease
- Elton John talks AIDS, Trump and the royal wedding
- Elton John on AIDS, the royals, Trump and having kids
- Breaking hearts, Elton John kicks off final world tour
- Kylian Mbappé's biggest fans are in Bondy