(CNN) -- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was taken to Hadassah Ein Kerem Hospital on Tuesday due to a high fever and coughs, according to a statement from his office. The statement said the Prime Minister's personal physician thinks Netanyahu did not complete the period of rest needed for full recuperation since his illness two weeks ago, and his symptoms worsened. Netanyahu will undergo a number of tests at the hospital.
(CNN) -- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was taken to Hadassah Ein Kerem Hospital on Tuesday due to a high ...
Posted: Mar 28, 2018 2:40 AM
Updated: Mar 28, 2018 2:40 AM
- URGENT - Israel Prime Minister Netanyahu hospitalized with fever
- URGENT - New prime minister appointed in Italy
- URGENT - Brexit: British Prime Minister Theresa May heads to Brussels
- URGENT - British Prime Minister Theresa May loses key Brexit vote
- Israeli minister criticizes Netanyahu amid corruption allegations
- URGENT -
- URGENT -
- Cuomo presses Netanyahu on Israel's nuclear capability
- Netanyahu: Israel thanks Trump for his courage
Scroll for more content...