Emma Slater and Sasha Farber confirmed their weekend wedding with their first photo as newlyweds.
Us Weekly reported Sunday that the pair wed at Bella Blanca in Los Angeles.
Emma Slater and Sasha Farber marry over the weekend
Slater shares a wedding photo on Instagram
"Their moving vows had moments of both humor and heartfelt emotion, which made the ceremony a truly special and magical thing to behold," wedding planner Michael Russo told Us Weekly. "I couldn't be more proud to have been a witness to this celebration of pure, unconditional love."
Slater posted a photo Monday to Instagram showing her in her wedding gown and Farber decked out in a white tux.
"We are beyond excited to wake up this morning as Mr & Mrs Farber! I'm so overwhelmed right now, I know I'll share more photos but for now I just wanted to thank everyone from the bottom of our hearts for all your kind and beautiful messages of love," she wrote in the caption. "Yesterday was hands down the best day of my life, I'm married to the man of my dreams."
Guests reportedly included "DWTS" judge Julianne Hough and husband Brooks Laich, fellow pro Cheryl Burke, and former contestants Nick and Vanessa Lachey and Drew Scott.
- 'Dancing With the Stars' pros share first wedding photo
- See Amy Schumer's wedding photos
- Beyoncé shares photo of twins
- Royal family releases official wedding photos
- 'Dancing With the Stars' pros Val Chmerkovskiy and Jenna Johnson engaged
- 'Dancing with the Stars: Athletes' cast revealed
- 'Dancing with the Stars' features all athletes
- 'Dancing With the Stars' new cast announced
- 'Dancing With the Stars' crowns shocking winner
- 'Dancing with the Stars' announces winner