A shuttle bus transporting at least 6 occupants crashed and tipped over on southbound I-15 Saturday afternoon, Utah Highway Patrol officials report.
The crash happened shortly before 2 p.m. about 7 miles south of the Utah-Idaho border near Plymouth, according to UHP trooper Jared Cornia. The bus hit a guardrail, causing it to tip over.
The bus was carrying 6-7 occupants who may have received minor injuries, Cornia said.
This story will be updated as more information becomes available.
- Shuttle bus crashes, tips over on I-15 near Utah-Idaho border
- DASHCAM FOOTAGE: Dramatic video shows wild police shootout on I-15
- Utah man accused of drugging, raping relative in Idaho
- Space Shuttle Columbia Fast Facts
- Space Shuttle Program Fast Facts
- Idaho legislator calls for Idaho Fake News awards
- Yellowstone bison wanders into Idaho
- At least 4 killed after tour bus carrying Chinese tourists crashes in Utah
- Passengers swim to safety after fire on casino shuttle boat
- Shuttle Driver Finds Purse With $8,000, Saves Family's Vacation