An afternoon fire drill at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School created a scene of chaos for student Isabella before gunshots were heard Wednesday afternoon. "Everyone was really confused," she said.
Her mom Julia frantically tried to reach her daughter at the high school. Julia and Isabella were reunited and spoke to WPTV's Michelle Quesada.
Isabella said, "I saw some bodies and it wasn't good."
- Mom and daughter reunited after Florida high school shooting
- Caravan Of Moms Helps Reunite Guatemalan Woman Separated From Daughter
- Mom of shooting victim gets daughter's diploma
- Mother and daughter reunited after 61 days
- Shooting at central Florida high school
- Avenatti helps reunite child with deported mom
- Mom who stabbed daughter preached about love
- Mom: Daughter turned down suspect's advances
- Watch daughter wait for separated mom's arrival
- Father Reunited With Teenage Daughter After Nine Years Apart