Look closely. That's a historic moment right there.
It shows Mike Pence, the US Vice President, watching the opening ceremony of the PyeongChang Games. And sitting in the row behind him is Kim Yo Jong, the sister of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.
Kim Yo Jong is the first member of the North's ruling dynasty to visit the south since the end of the Korean War in 1953. Pence has been vocal in his criticism of North Korea in the runup to the Games, sat meters away.
The presence of Kim, who was promoted to the country's Politburo, the senior body of North Korea's communist party, as an alternate member last year, represents a hugely significant move in the thawing of relations between the North and South.
- Pence, Kim Jong Un's sister sat feet away from each other at Games' opening ceremony
- US Vice President Mike Pence says he ignored Kim Jong Un's sister
- Kim Jong Un's sister joins North Korean Winter Olympics delegation
- Kim Jong Un's younger sister, a gatekeeper on charm offensive
- Everything we know about Kim Jong Un's sister
- Kim Jong Un's great miscalculation?
- Kim Jong Un Fast Facts
- Pence attends ceremony for fallen US soldiers
- Trump: Kim Jong Un very open and honorable
- Trump: Kim Jong Un has been open, terrific