A Saginaw County dad has created a board game to help families get fit and have a blast at the same time.
It's called "Snag the Flag" and to win players have to complete a number of challenges that can include such things as giving everyone a high five or acting out a funny skit with everyone.
"To me, the key to making anything easy is playing. So, I started thinking what if I made a game that was all to do with health and fitness, but it was fun, exciting, and kids basically wanted to do it?" Shaun Carter said.
The game isn't for sale yet.
- Dad creates active board game for families
- Dad creates 'drowning prevention drone'
- Divorced dads: Family court system is broken
- 'Active Shooter' video game raises concern
- New 'active shooter' video game sparks backlash
- TN dad creates Super Bowl ad to send message about guardrails to Pres. Trump
- Parkland dad describes Kavanaugh interaction
- Local schools team up to create new, inclusive gaming app
- Woman creates 'angel gowns' to comfort grieving families
- Teen creates Instagram page highlighting stories of homeless families