Four popular French Quarter strip clubs have lost their licenses to sell alcohol and tobacco.
The Louisiana Office of Alcohol and Tobacco Control delivered emergency suspension licenses to Stilettos, Hustler's Barely Legal, Hunks Oasis and Rick's Cabaret on January 25.
ATC investigators, working with the NOPD, uncovered "multiple incidents of prostitution, lewd acts and in some cases, illegal drug activity" at the clubs, according to the ATC.
Administrative hearings for the four clubs are set for February 1 and February 6.
- Four French Quarter strip clubs lose liquor licenses
- New Orleans beyond the French Quarter
- DC keeps Trump's liquor license intact
- Pope John Paul II statue unveiled in French Quarter
- Orchestra cellist helps French Quarter street performer in need
- Landmark Atlanta strip club meets boutique hotel
- Nashville strip club advertises AR-15 on street corner
- Strip club tax passes in the Tennessee senate
- Stormy Daniels arrested at strip club in Ohio