"Stranger Things" star David Harbour is willing to do a few favors for his followers.
The actor responded to a fan's tweeted request that he officiate her wedding with a challenge.
"125k retweets. Provided date works with s3 shooting schedule, I will get ordained and perform ceremony," Harbour replied in a tweet on Tuesday. "I get to read an esteemed love letter of my choosing, and after the cake is officially cut, I get the very first piece."
Harbour's response had garnered more than 68,000 retweets by Wednesday morning, but the bride-to-be's initial tweet is trailing behind with 46,000.
This isn't the first time Harbour has tasked a follower with a social media challenge.
Earlier this month, he appeared in a high school student's senior yearbook photo after she managed to have her request retweeted more than 25,000 times.
- Trump and Macron: Strange bedfellows
- Strange 'rogue planet' travels through space alone
- The strange history of Romney and Trump
- Prince Harry climbs Sydney Harbour Bridge to kick off Invictus Games
- Man killed in third shark attack off Australia's popular Cid Harbour
- David Beckham Fast Facts
- David Geffen Fast Facts
- David Letterman Fast Facts
- David Souter Fast Facts