Police have charged a Gwinnett County man with branding his 5 month-old baby with a heat gun.
Tory Gentry was arrested on Monday and he's being held without bond on child cruelty and aggravated battery charges.
The baby and a two year-old sibling are now in state custody after doctors detected multiple rib fractures, bruising and was diagnosed with "Failure to Thrive."
- Father charged for allegedly branding baby with heat gun
- Vista Outdoor may dump its gun brands
- Man charged after allegedly pointing gun at Amazon driver
- Branded cheats, they're fighting back
- Exclusive: Defense Dept. charged nearly $140,000 at Trump branded properties
- Off-duty Detroit cop charged for allegedly assaulting girlfriend, pulling gun
- Mother of Phoenix baby bent, killed by father speaks out
- Baby returned home after being kidnapped by father
- 14-year-old girl charged in father's death
- Father charged in beating death of infant