(CNN) -- White House press secretary Sarah Sanders faced questions Thursday for the second day in the row about President Donald Trump's mental fitness to serve as president. "It's disgraceful and laughable. If he was unfit, he probably wouldn't be sitting there, wouldn't have defeated the most qualified group of candidates the Republican Party has ever seen," Sanders said, before praising Trump as an "incredibly strong" leader. The questions come in the wake of the chaotic picture painted of the President made in Michael Wolff's "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House." CNN has not independently verified all the details in Wolff's book.
- URGENT - White House: It's 'disgraceful and laughable' to question Trump's mental fitness
- White House: It's 'disgraceful and laughable' to question Trump's mental fitness
- Trump's laughable southern border scare
- White House: Comey a 'disgraced partisan hack'
- Trump slams 'disgraceful' leak of Mueller questions
- Trump: Mueller questions leak is disgraceful
- URGENT -
- URGENT -
- Tillerson says he's 'never questioned' Trump's mental fitness
- Book author defends raising questions about Trump's mental fitness